Friday, September 26, 2008

Hello!!! :)

Nobody likes to be in the dark about their future... whether it is about not knowing what to wear when going out on the weekend or what career path you plan on choosing at the end of the day. Hopefully Cruiser's Lac will be humorous but also a supply of helpful hints for all of those out there who are at least half as confused as I was at the start of first year.

I didn't know the first thing about living... For starters its way more expensive than I ever thought it could be!!! I knew things were going to be difficult but they also ended up being exciting and fun. For this reason I hope to be able to share my experiences with anyone who wants to hear them... everything from doing my own laundry to handing in assignments on time!

This blogging thing is new to me so I will hopefully get the hang of things and be in touch more often! I also hope to get some pics and videos up and make this blog a little more exciting so if you have any tips please will you leave some cool comments and I will try my best to become a computer nerd!!!

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home