Friday, October 24, 2008

The Life of Darci: Randomness.....

The Life of Darci: Randomness.....
Hey Darci
What I like most about your blog is about the French girl who came to America and explored a lot of things. I think that must have been quite a struggle for her coming from Paris and going to France. I have a similar blog called cruiserslac and I have recently posted something about cruising through the life of a first year student .
This was particularly about first year students at Rhodes and all the struggles they face about being in a new environment and all the new people that they are suddenly meeting. When I read the post it hit me that we always think that people are as happy as we are when they arrive but little do we know how difficult it might be for them to adapt into the new environments that they find themselves in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home